PNLA Annual Conference 2018: Breaking the Fourth Wall
Call for Exhibitors and Sponsors
You are invited to exhibit at the 2018 Pacific Northwest Library Association Conference in Kalispell, Montana, August 1-3, 2017. The conference will be held at the Red Lion, Kalispell, less than an hour from beautiful Glacier National Park.
Contact Jenny Grenfell (email@example.com) with any questions.
Exhibitor Cost and Registration: (all costs in USD unless otherwise specified)
- $475 for a space which includes an 8’ skirted table with power and two chairs, as well as lunch on Thursday and Friday.
- $300 – send display materials to Jenny, and we will put them out for you. PNLA cannot pay for return postage.
- $200 – we will put a print piece of your choice on all tables at a meal, and will announce your company as the meal sponsor
- $100 – we will put a print piece of your choice on the tables at a coffee break and announce your company as the sponsor of that break.
- Nonprofit organizations: $100 for an 8’ skirted table with power and two chairs. Lunch on Thursday and Friday can be added for $30.
- Register online, or print out the form below and mail completed form with payment to:
Jenny Grenfell, Exhibits
PO Box 1022
Belfair, WA 98528
- Deadline for registration is July 14th. After that date, contact Jenny Grenfell.
- Silent Auction Donation: Each year all proceeds from our silent auction go towards LEADS, PNLA’s biennial leadership institute. If you’d like to donate items from your company/organization to LEADS, please specify this on the registration form. Your company/organization name/logo will be featured near the silent auction area and in our conference-at-a-glance.
Schedule for Exhibitors:
Saturday, July 14th Last day to register as a conference exhibitor
Monday, July 16th Last day to cancel exhibits registrations without penalty
Wednesday, August 1
- 12:00 – 5:00 Exhibitor check-in and set up
- 5:30 – 8:00 Opening Reception and Exhibits Open
Thursday, August 2
- 8:00 – 9:00 Vendor Visits (pastries/fruit available in exhibits area)
- 9:00 – 11:15 Morning Keynote and breakout sessions
- 11:00 – 11:30 Visit Exhibits break
- 11:30 – 12:30 Breakout sessions
- 12:30 – 2:00 Lunch and Keynote
- 2:15 – 3:15 Breakout sessions
- 3:15 – 4:00 Visit Exhibits break
- 4:00 - 5:30 Breakout sessions
- 6:30 – 8:30 Corks & Cans
Friday, August 3
- 8:30 – 9:30 Vendor Visits (pastries/fruit available in exhibits area)
- 9:30 – 10:30 Breakout sessions
- 10:30 – 11:15 Visit Exhibits break
- 11:15 – 12:15 Breakout sessions
- 12:30 – 1:45 Lunch and Keynote
- 2:00 Vendor Take Down
- 2:00- 3:00 Breakout sessions
- 3:00 – 5:00 President’s Reception (Vendors invited), hotel Fireside Room
- 3:30 – 4:30 Breakout sessions
The conference will be held at the Red Lion Kalispell, located at 20 N. Main St. in Kalispell, adjacent to Kalispell Center Mall.
- The hotel is offering a rate of $189/night for rooms booked for this conference, available until July 6th.
- Reservations may be made by contacting the hotel directly at (406) 751-5050.
- The Kalispell Grand Hotel (www.kalispellgrand.com) is located just a few blocks south on Main St, and is often used as the overflow hotel for convention center events.
Red Lion has a great breakfast, complete with omelets to order, available to hotel guests. Attendees not staying at the Red Lion may purchase breakfast vouchers (Friday only) for $5 at the registration table.